BUILD. - Whey Protein Isolate
Protein is an important macronutrient that is essential for the growth, development, and recovery of cells and tissues and the overall proper functioning of cells, the production of hormones, the maintenance of blood cells, antibodies, and enzymes, and the growth of the body tissue. Protein is obtained from foods and from supplements containing high amounts of protein. The average protein requirement is 0.8 - 1 gram per kilo weight of a person with moderate physical activity.
Protein is made of 20 different amino acids which bind together to form a protein molecule. These amino acids are the building blocks of protein and play a crucial role in the proper functioning of the entire body.
Protein plays many roles in the body. It serves many following purposes like:
1. Growth and development of new cells and tissues
2. Repair of cells and formation of new cells
3. Hormones, enzymes, and antibodies are types of protein molecules that are essential for the overall functioning of the body
4. It also helps in reducing cholesterol, controlling sugar levels, and improving heart health.
5. Regulation of body temperature and homeostasis.
Protein can be further divided into complete protein and incomplete protein. A complete protein is a protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids along with other amino acids. All animal foods like meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products like milk, curd, paneer, and eggs are a type of complete protein.
Incomplete proteins have one or a few essential amino acids missing and are thus not able to fulfil the criteria of complete protein. All dals, lentils, sprouts, and cereals are types of incomplete protein.
Whey protein is a type of milk protein that fulfills the criteria of complete protein as it contains all essential amino acids.
Whey Protein:Whey protein
is a type of protein that is achieved during the cheese-making process from milk. The liquid part achieved is called whey protein and is a complete protein as it contains all the essential amino acids that your body needs. Essential amino acids are those which cannot be produced by the body and must be consumed through dietary sources, and whey protein is one such superior source. The whey protein contains carbs in the form of lactose and fats along with protein. Whey protein percentage varies between 30 to 90% depending on the concentration of protein present in it.
When the whey protein has undergone the process of filtration, the carb and fat content of the whey is reduced and the protein content of the whey is increased. Whey protein can be divided into 2 types depending on the percentage of protein present in it.
1. Whey Protein Concentrate
2. Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey Protein isolate is a pure form of protein containing 90% and above protein and very less amount of carbs and fats present in it. Whey protein isolate is loved by most of the fitness lovers and active gym goers as it is considered as the best protein giving best fitness results.
It is an easily absorbing protein due to the presence of an incredible range of amino acids that get absorbed and helps in faster muscle recovery. Amino acids are building blocks of protein molecules. When all 20 amino acids are present in a protein molecule, it becomes a complete protein. Whey Isolate is a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids along with other amino acids. Also, whey protein isolate contains branched-chain amino acids which help in faster muscle growth and recovery post workout. In order to get best Isolate protein price, it's important to keep an eye on promotions and discounts to find the best deals on this high-quality protein source.
Find the best isolate protein in India that not only offer high-quality protein but also align with your specific fitness and dietary goals. BUILD 100% Whey Isolate has zero added sugar and delivers 25 g of fast absorbing protein, 5.7g of BCAA, and 4.3g of Glutamine with every serving of 28.6g. With added enzymes, BUILD. 100% whey protein isolate is easy to digest and prevents any digestion issues like bloating and constipation. Made with internationally sourced ingredients, BUILD. 100% whey protein isolate 1kg and 2kg is available in 2 flavours, Belgium Chocolate and French Vanilla. Get the best isolate protein in India which ticks off the factors like purity, essential certification and more.
How does Whey Protein Isolate Powder work?
Whey Protein is the protein derived from milk after the process of precipitation. Milk is divided into 2 types of protein, Casein, and Whey Protein. Whey Protein water contains protein, carbs, and fats in it. This Whey Protein undergoes the process of filtration to make pure Whey Protein powder. Whey Protein with 30 to 80% protein concentration is considered whey concentrate and Whey containing min 90% and above protein is considered whey Isolate. Whey protein isolate powder has less than 10% of fats and carbs in the form of lactose so highly suitable for people with lactose intolerance. Isolate protein powder is easier to digest as compared to whey concentrate and gives much better absorption and results as well.
When the Whey Protein isolate is consumed, it is broken down into its individual amino acids and then absorbed into the bloodstream. These amino acids are then transported into the muscles where they are used to repair and build muscle tissue and faster muscle recovery. Isolate protein powder is a fast-acting protein that is easily digested and absorbed by the body, making it an ideal choice for sportspersons and athletes.
Uses of Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey Protein isolate is one of the most used and recommended proteins all around the world. Whey Protein isolate has 90% and above protein and a very less quantity of carbs and fats in it. Whey Isolate is much easier to digest and absorb due to its high protein content and gives much faster results. Whey protein isolate is used all over the world by Fitness enthusiasts, gym goers, athletes, and sportsperson, as well as by people looking for weight loss and building lean muscles.
Uses of Whey Isolate Protein:
Looking for weight loss: Whey Isolate protein supplements are great for those who are planning to lose weight, as they can help one stay fuller for longer.
Faster Muscle Recovery: As whey protein is a rich source of essential amino acids it is very helpful for muscle recovery post workout. It absorbs much faster and helps in the repair and regeneration of new muscles. Also, the presence of all branched chain amino acids makes it useful for fat loss and muscle gain.
New Protein Synthesis: Leucine is an important essential branched chain amino acid that helps in better and faster protein synthesis and muscle recovery. Whey protein isolate contains high amounts of Leucine helping in faster protein synthesis.
It works best for people who are working on muscle building and strength and endurance exercise as well as for regular gym goers. Additionally, use best isolate protein to boost stamina and build endurance. It helps in fast recovery post the sports event and gives tremendous energy during the event.
Benefits of Whey Isolate Protein Powder:
Whey Isolate protein is a great and affordable way to give your body the nutrients that it needs to repair muscle tissue and help you to build strength. Moreover, whey protein isolate is the best and most easily absorbing source of protein. Here are a few benefits of consuming whey protein:
1. Helps in faster weight loss: Since whey isolate protein has all essential amino acids, it makes it a complete protein and helps in giving the feeling of fullness. It brings the feeling of satiety, thus reducing overconsumption of excess calories helping to reduce fat content and in turn helps lose weight.
2. Good for Diabetes: Whey Isolate is very beneficial for a person who wants to control sugar levels and reduce diabetic conditions. Whey Isolate protein works in 2 ways, firstly, by slowing down how quickly food passes through the digestive system, and secondly by stimulating several important hormones that prevent blood sugars from climbing so high.
3. May Reduce cholesterol levels: High cholesterol, especially LDL cholesterol is a risk factor for heart disease. Whey protein isolate powder is a pure form of the protein may be a good source to reduce the cholesterol levels in the body. It can help to reduce LDL cholesterol and can increase HDL levels in the body.
4. Whey Isolate protein powder promotes muscle growth: Muscle mass helps in proper bodily movements and flexibility. With ageing muscle strength in the body decreases. This can lead to fat gain and as a result overall weight gain. However, with correct changes in lifestyle and the addition of surplus protein in the diet and through the addition of protein supplements muscles can be maintained in a healthy state. Strength training, consumption of high protein foods and Whey isolate protein together has proved an effective preventive strategy. Whey is rich in all essential amino acids and especially Leucine, which is a branched chain amino acid proven to be the most growth promoting (anabolic) of all amino acids.
5. Whey Isolate may lower blood pressure: Abnormally high blood pressure is a high concern nowadays. Numerous studies suggest that the addition of dairy products can reduce blood pressure. This is due to the presence of bioactive peptides in dairy, so-called angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors).
6. May reduce inflammation: Whey isolate protein may help in reducing the symptoms of many chronic conditions by reducing inflammation. Chronic inflammation is linked to several potential health problems, like heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and arthritis. Studies suggest that the addition of whey protein on a regular basis can help reduce markers of chronic inflammation, lowering the risk of negative health effects.
7. Best Protein source for vegetarians: Whey isolate protein powder offers a complete profile of amino acids for muscle growth and that is why it is ranked highest in protein supplements. It is a boon for vegetarians as veg protein sources are limited that provide high protein from food sources.
Side Effects of Whey Isolate Protein:
Whey isolate protein powder is easy to add to your diet. It is mostly available in powder form and can be taken with water or added to smoothies or juices and made shakes with it.
The commonly recommended dosage is 20-30 grams per day (1-2 scoops) as recommended by Dietitian or Fitness trainer and depending on the type of workout a person is doing.
It should be kept in mind that if whey isolate is consumed more than the recommended dosage then it can cause some side effects like Nausea, Pain, Vomiting, Bloating, Cramping, Flatulence, Diarrhoea, etc.
However, moderate consumption of whey protein does not cause any side effects and is well tolerated by most people. If lactose intolerant then whey protein isolate can be consumed with water and in limited quantities.
At the end of the day, it is a supplement option not only for increasing protein intake in the diet but also to provide a range of health benefits.
Whey Protein Isolate 1 kg and 2 kg at BUILD.
BUILD. being one of the best Whey protein isolate brands in the Indian market has launched its own Whey Protein products which are giving the best results to consumers in terms of fat loss and muscle building and muscle recovery.
Whey Protein Isolate is one such product with amazing benefits. Whey protein isolate of 1 kg and 2 kg is available in the specialty stores.
The best Whey Isolate protein price varies as per the percentage of protein present in the supplement. The higher the protein percentage, the higher is the price of the protein. BUILD. Whey isolate protein price is relatively low than other isolate brands and gives amazing results. However, it important that consumers should compare isolate protein prices before choosing the best value for their dietary needs. Before making a purchase, it is wise to compare isolate protein prices from various suppliers to ensure you get the best value for your nutritional needs. Mass Gainer
is another type of whey protein that is used by people who are looking to gain weight along with mass gain. It is recommended for weight gainers looking for lean muscle gain. Mass gainer is available in a combination of carbohydrates and protein with a ratio of 3:1 or 2:1 along with high calories. It can be taken throughout the day including pre and post workout as well as a meal replacement. Along with carbs and protein, it also consists of vitamins and minerals in the required amounts.
BUILD. Ultimate Mass Gainer is very helpful in achieving the goals of fitness enthusiasts who are looking for weight gain along with muscle mass gain.
Flavors of BUILD Whey Protein Isolate:
BUILD. Whey Isolate is available in 2 flavours, Belgium Chocolate and French Vanilla.
It is available in a pack of 1 kg and 2 kgs in both the flavours online on brand website and in specialty stores.
1. 100% Whey Isolate Belgium Chocolate:
BUILD. Whey Isolate is the best isolate protein in India with scientifically crafted formulations, using globally sourced premium ingredients, BUILD. Whey Isolate Belgium Chocolate offers superior nutrition with great mixability and delicious taste in every scoop.
2. 100% Whey Isolate French Vanilla:
BUILD. Whey Isolate is manufactured in India with scientifically crafted formulations, using globally sourced premium ingredients. BUILD. Whey Isolate French Vanilla offers superior nutrition with great mixability and delicious taste in every scoop.
Comparison of Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate
There are many nutritional differences between whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. These are due to various factors.
The processing methods used in making the protein:
The processing methods used in protein manufacturing are different for concentrate and isolate. Whey isolate undergoes more processing resulting in higher protein % and low fats and lactose content per serving.
The concentration of protein content in the whey:
Due to specialized processing methods used, the protein content in whey isolate is more as compared to whey concentrate, Whey isolate contains about 90 – 95% of protein whereas whey concentrate contains 30 – 80% of protein content in it.
The concentration of Carbs (lactose) and fats present in the whey protein:
Since protein content is more than 90% in whey isolate, the lactose and fat content are less than 10% of the total whey. Whereas the concentrate contains up to 20% or more lactose and fats in it.
Shop by Collections
Whey Protein Powder | Whey Protein Isolate | Muscle Mass Gainer | Fish Oil Supplements | EAA supplement | Multivitamin Tablets | Pre Workout Supplements | Fat Burning Supplements
Shop by Goals
Muscle Gain Supplements | Energy Protein Powder | Muscle Recovery Supplements | Lean Muscle Protein
Whey Protein Chocolate Flavour | Vanilla Whey Protein | Whey Isolate Chocolate Flavour | Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate | Chocolate Mass Gainer | Best Multivitamin Tablets for Men & Women